Task 3: HTML
To make a HTML webpage, we had to use notepad:
<Martine!>
<html>
<body>
<body bgcolor=FF99CC>
<Hey, my name is Martine, I'm 13 years old, and I'm from Norway!I'm in the class 8BB on
EIS Meadows! In my spear time I like to go to the mall, be with my friends,
and swim in the pool!>
</body>
</html>
Reflection: I think this task was hard, but still fun. We had to use codes, and it was hard. It was also fun because we had to find codes, and our own colour codes. It was also hard to make our notepad-file to a webpage.
To make a HTML webpage, we had to use notepad:
<Martine!>
<html>
<body>
<body bgcolor=FF99CC>
<Hey, my name is Martine, I'm 13 years old, and I'm from Norway!I'm in the class 8BB on
EIS Meadows! In my spear time I like to go to the mall, be with my friends,
and swim in the pool!>
</body>
</html>
Reflection: I think this task was hard, but still fun. We had to use codes, and it was hard. It was also fun because we had to find codes, and our own colour codes. It was also hard to make our notepad-file to a webpage.
No comments:
Post a Comment