Reflection: I think it was a fun task to make a video! We had the opportunity to not only write about ourselves, but make a video. It struggled a little bit when it came to uploading the video in blogspot and wikispaces.
You have displayed all relevant tasks and reflections in an organized manner. I would encourage you to explore more features of Dreamweaver/HTML to rise to the next level. Your assessment task displays a clear understanding of concepts. Sustain this effort and lay further stress on how you are able to use technology in other subjects too.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGood job Martine!
ReplyDeleteYou have displayed all relevant tasks and reflections in an organized manner. I would encourage you to explore more features of Dreamweaver/HTML to rise to the next level. Your assessment task displays a clear understanding of concepts. Sustain this effort and lay further stress on how you are able to use technology in other subjects too.
Ms-V