For
our project, we did a spy camera using iPad and iPhone. We had our equipment
ready to make the project, and we started the project a week before the Tech Fair.
We had everything planned, and we downloaded the app needed for the project on
iPad and iPhone. We sat up everything needed in the app, and tried
it out, and it worked really well. So basically our planning worked. When we
showed the teacher our project, the internet connection didn’t work really well,
but at least we could see that it was a spy camera. Unfortunately our project wasn’t
good enough to be a part of the Tech Fair. If I should have done this project
again, I would probably make it a bit harder, because it was really easy to
make our Spy Camera. When we went to the Tech Fair, I got a lot of great ideas
for what to make next year. Next time I will probably make a music video, or
stop motion video. I could really do better in the tech fair, but I didn’t have
a lot of good ideas, so it ended up doing something simple. I will definitely do
better next year, and I’ll make more effort in my project J
Martine!!! your design is pretty!! you explained very well about tech fair! to improve i would suggest you to use different fonts and color to make it look more attractive! overall its great (:
ReplyDeleteHii!
ReplyDeleteI love your design, especially the color combinations. You included all the information for the tech fair and you wrote it in a great way. To improve you could write more about what you project did, like how it can be used as a spy camera.